Privacy Notice Buenos Aires Restaurant Holdings Ltd – Effective 25th May 2018
WHO HAS CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
This website is owned and operated by Buenos Aires Restaurant Holdings Ltd, which has its registered office at Nower End, Nower Road, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 3BX. Buenos Aires Restaurant Holdings Ltd is a data controller and will use your personal information as described in this Policy.
HOW TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES?
We take the privacy of our customers very seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal information. If you have any questions in relation to the information we hold about you or our use of that information, please feel free to contact us at Compliance officer, Buenos Aires Restaurant Holdings Ltd at the address above or email email@example.com
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect information about you in a number of different ways, including when you provide information on our website, in correspondence with us, by telephone and when you visit our restaurants.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you register through this website or at one of our restaurants we ask for certain pieces of information. We may also collect and process information provided by you, for example, by telephone or in other correspondence. The information we collect depends on which services you use but will include the following personal data:
– First Name
– Last Name
– Date of Birth – To make sure you are old enough to receive information from us.
– Email address – We ask for your email address so that, where you have indicated your acceptance, we can send you emails about our company and offers
– Telephone number – We ask for your telephone number so that, where you have indicated your acceptance, we can send you SMSs/text messages about our company and offers
-Your local restaurant – We record your local restaurant, so we can tailor our services to you
-Website – we use information collected as you browse the website
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In addition to the uses described in the ‘What information do we collect?’ section above, we may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
– to respond to your enquiries. For example, if you write to us, or email or telephone us, we may use the contact details that you have provided to respond to you. We will not use these for marketing purposes unless you give us your express consent. We may retain these details on our system in relation to your enquiry;
-to provide our services to you;
– to improve and personalise our services;
– to take payments due to us;
– where you have agreed that we may do so, to send you details of our offers and promotions and other products and services that we think may be of interest to you;
– to host, administer, improve this website; to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner to you and your computer
– to ask you to participate in customer satisfaction surveys
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We do not sell or share your personal data with any other companies or organisations for marketing purposes
– As required by law;
– Where we need to do so in order to enforce our rights or protect our interests (for example, in order to enforce the terms of any contract that we have with you) or those of others (for example the rights and interests of other customers).
– We may pass your personal information to third parties for the prevention of crime, fraud, money laundering and for the tracing of debtors.
USE OF INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
When you visit our website or restaurants, we give you the opportunity to register and consent to receive further information about products or services provided by the Buenos Aires Restaurant Holdings Ltd and other information which we believe may be of interest to you. If you consent to this, you can opt out of receiving this information at any time by using the unsubscribe option or by contacting the Compliance Officer Buenos Aires Restaurant Holdings Ltd at the address above.
If you opt-out of receiving marketing communications we will keep a record on our system that you do not wish to receive communications from us.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold about you. You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data. You also have the right to ask for a copy of the information. As a security measure, we may require proof of your identity before we make any changes to your information or provide a copy of your information.
Please contact the Compliance Officer at the address above address if you wish to update your data, correct any inaccuracies or obtain a copy of your personal data.
RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
We hold your personal data to manage our business activities and to provide agreed services to you. We retain personal information for the period of time necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement. You may at any time ask us to remove your personal data from our records.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
We primarily use information from cookies for the following purposes:
• Traffic monitoring, e.g., the IP address from which you access the site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed the site.
• To register you in programs and to recognize your website preferences.
• To recognize repeat visitors for statistical / analytical purposes.
• Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, e.g., to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
• To compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.
• We may also use clear gifs (also known as web bugs or web beacons), which are tiny graphics embedded in web pages and email messages that we use, in connection with cookies, to collect non-personal information from users to analyse site usage, manage content on the site, track visits to other related sites, and track the performance of online advertising.
•We may also connect the information that we collect through cookies and clear gifs with other personal information that you provide to us in order to:
o customise or personalise your experience of the site; for example, so that we can greet you on the site by name;
o conduct transactions, such as credit card sales;
o monitor your use of our website(s) in order to make our communications to you as relevant as possible and for other marketing and advertising research purposes.
We may also use certain technologies to determine whether you have opened an e-mail or clicked on a link contained in an e-mail.
Please note the following:
• We use both session and persistent cookies and other tracking technologies. Tracking technologies (e.g., cookies) can either be persistent (i.e., they remain on your computer until you delete them) or session-based (i.e., they last only until you close your browser) You are always free to decline tracking technologies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of Online Services.
• We may encode and protect the tracking cookies and other tracking technologies that we set, so that only we can interpret the information stored in them.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT We may change this privacy statement from time to time. If we change the privacy statement we will post the revised version here and change the effective date at the top of this notice. We encourage you to check here periodically for the most recent version.